Wednesday, 19 September 2012
Wearing The Hijab..
ASALATU WASALAMU ALAYKA YA RASULLALLAH Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam
1) Wear it for the sake of AllahSubhanahu wa Ta'ala Various statements are made about why you should wear Hijab, such as for modesty or for protection. But the real reason that we wear Hijab is that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'alahas commanded it. !
2) Wear it for hope of the paradise:
Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala makes tests for us in this world. He makes things difficult for us. He wants to see if we will remember Him, if we will have faith in Him, and if we will trust in Him.
3) Wear it today and trust in AllahSubhanahu wa Ta'ala for tomorrow:
You should take it one day at a time, or even one outing at a time. Sometimes the future seems to stretch on forever and ever and you don't think you can make it that long. You want to give up before you even begin. So sometimes the best thing to do is keep your mind focussed on what is immediately at hand. Allah will take care of the future.
4) Wear it and spite the Shaitan:
My dear sister, the worries and fears in your mind are the whisperings of the Satan. He wants to talk you out of obeying AllahSubhanahu wa Ta'ala
5) Make the decision to wear it:
Once you have come to know in your heart that you must wear Hijab, then all you have to do is set a day and just do it!! This is the only way. Set a day and when that day comes, you have to do it. Don't back down. Don't give up. Do it.Make Du'a. Make lots of Du'a. Do not stop making Du'a. Ask AllahSubhanahu wa Ta'ala to give you strength. Ask Him to make it easy for you. Ask Him to help you.
I hope we wear the hijaab for right reasons with the right intentions and with pride